Clear all

PinkyPi X Build log - Raspberry Pi Zero and GamePi15 hat gaming device

Page 12 / 12

CrackedConsole
(@crackedconsole)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @joshua

Hi, is HDMI supposed to still work with the Gamepi15 and this image? Mine doesn't work, tried with 2 different screens and 2 different hdmi cables/adapters.

Is there something I need to change/setup in settings?

Thanks

I have not tested this on our image. I will try this out in the next couple of days and see what the fix is. 
I will post my findings, and if need be an updated img file for use.

ReplyQuote
7ames
(@7ames)

not sure what's going on but when i boot up the image at first, works great. Then I add the gba and psx bios then if i turn it off it wont boot up again. 
(using a 32gb micro sd card)

ReplyQuote
7ames
(@7ames)

sorry also should note i'm trying to install PSX-rearmed (wouldnt let me edit the previous post to add this) 

ReplyQuote
CrackedConsole
(@crackedconsole)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @7ames

sorry also should note i'm trying to install PSX-rearmed (wouldnt let me edit the previous post to add this) 

What commands are you using to install the PSX-rearmed? Also, are you doing that AND adding the GBA and PSX BIOS? I have both BIOS files on mine and it boots fine. It almost sounds like it's doing a full apt-update or otherwise while installing PSX-rearmed

ReplyQuote
7ames
(@7ames)

@crackedconsole

I just use the menu options.

RetroPie > RetroPie Setup > Manage Packages > Manage Optional Packages > 32 pcsx_rearmed > Install from binary.
And after installing it won't boot up after I turn it off :/ I tried to install from source but it was taking forever to install. Maybe installing it causes a conflict of a config file ? No idea

ReplyQuote
CrackedConsole
(@crackedconsole)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @7ames

@crackedconsole

I just use the menu options.

RetroPie > RetroPie Setup > Manage Packages > Manage Optional Packages > 32 pcsx_rearmed > Install from binary.
And after installing it won't boot up after I turn it off :/ I tried to install from source but it was taking forever to install. Maybe installing it causes a conflict of a config file ? No idea

That is for sure interesting, I'll see if I can get one of my spare devices booted up this week/weekend and run through the same steps and see what I can figure out for you bud

ReplyQuote
7ames
(@7ames)

Thanks. I really appreciate the time and help you've given so far. The PinkyPiX image / display driver looks great with the GBA and other emulators. 
It's just that PSX one that I cant get to work. 

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 12
Share: